Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Payne Fresco


Local photographer and good friend Payne Fresco has recently started a blog. Payne has been shooting and thinking about photos for a long time, and now some of his experiences will finally be shared online.

In Payne's own words, he is

"a photographer and part-time philosopher living in Filbert Springs, a small town located in the southern Willamette Valley. (Don’t worry if you can’t find it on the map.) At one time I was planning on being the world’s greatest photographer, but now I’ve set my sights lower."


Payne's blog reminds me of one of those cigarette vending machines you used to find in markets and malls back in the 70s before they realized it was an easy channel for kids to get hooked on tobacco. Well, if you substituted shiny pearls of wisdom for cigarettes, that would be Payne's blog. Did I mention his studio doubles as a freight truck?

Welcome to cyberspace, Payne!

No comments: